Latest Movie :

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

(I might get to FFF later, I hope.......)

Well, it's early Friday morning, my little one has the day off and is already awake wondering what we can do at 5:47am that is "more fun than reading, and something electronic."

His birthday is on Monday but today he is "King for a Day" where he gets to pick menus, movies, and games to play all day.  Hopefully he'll play my favorite game these days, "Daddy takes a nap."

With him out of school for the long weekend, with nothing planned to get the wife out of the house, with a family BBQ and misc weekend stuff and everyone home on Memorial Day, privacy and opportunity to write will be minimal, so I won't be updating, probably, until next week.

So, have a wonderful day, be grateful for the men and women who fought for your freedoms, the freedom to blog, to think, to write, to love, to live, and to be who you want to be.

If, because of where you live, you don't have those freedoms, you are in our prayers and our hopes extend to you that they will come soon.

On a lighter note, below is the coolest video I have seen in a long time.  Maybe it's only cool to me because I used to be a skydiver, but DANG!!  He landed without a parachute.  Bigger balls than mine.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger