Better late than never, right?
TMI Tuesday this week was submitted by My Undercover Metamorphosis. Thank you! Show her some love, stop by her blog and say hello.
1. A friend is coming to have sex. There are 3 twin beds and an air mattress in the room. What do you do? (choose one)
a. Have sex where ever we land first, who needs a bed?
b. Have sex on a single twin mattress
c. Have sex on an air mattress
d. Or? (tell us your solution)
With three twins in the room, ignore the air mattress, I'm going to be the only one that pops... Plus, you can pull the three mattresses to the floor and invite some more!!
2. What is the oddest thing you have in your bedroom that someone would be surprised to find. Why is it there?
For a long time I had a replica of a Star Wars Tie Fighter that belonged to a friend who claimed to have slept with Harrison Ford (but she was, as we all know, crazy). Right now I have a dart board, unused workout equipment, and logs of PTA files. Boring, I know.
3. What are your favorite sheets?
a. Flannel
b. Cotton
c. T-shirt cotton (jersey)
d. Satin
I hate Satin, you can't get any traction and your knees slip and you land on her and then she can't breathe and she pushes you off and you slip and slide and land on the floor hitting your head on the end table. The ER nurse was cute though.
I'm all for crisp cotton, it absorbs well, washes easily, and doesn't cost a fortune. If they are on a hotel bed, all the better.
4. Do you sleep with sheets tucked in or out? Why?
Untucked the minute I get in. I'm not crazy, so why sleep in a straight-jacket? My wife's side of the bed, however, is always tucked in. Otherwise, she'd escape. :-)
5. What is your usual bedtime? Why?
a. 8-10 pm
b. 10-12 midnight
c. 12-24
d. Whenever my eyes won’t stay open any longer.
Way, way, way too late. In bed by midnight, up at 5:00a, I'm always just a touch sleepy and don't let me sit still on the couch too long, but if you do, at least cover me with a blanket.
5. Do you sleep with closet door(s) shut or open? Bedroom door shut or open? Any particular reason why?
Door is only locked during sex, luckily the kids haven't made the correlation yet. It's always open so the kids can come in if they need a little hug in the middle of the night. They leave us alone most nights, but I frequently wake up with a little one next to me.
6. Have you ever broken a bed or other furniture during sex?
My friend's bed has a little crack in it, but we never told, and they never complained.....
7. What’s your favorite type of bed for sex?
Hotel beds and beds owned by anyone but mine..... I like mine too. But it's fun there as well.
8. What do you sleep in?
a. Lingerie
b. Underwear
c. Day clothes
d. T-shirt
e. Nothing
With 3 kids wandering around (E) is not an option, it's frequently too cold for (A), and just a t-shirt is just as risky as nothing....We sleep in PJs to keep warm and avoid the discomfort of being splayed out snoring with our junk hanging out.
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Post a Comment