I pretty much just sit around and alternate between surfing the internet and cursing the state of my innards. Sometimes, when I'm feeling adventurous, I do both at once. I know. It's amazing. I deserve a medal or something.
So I'm going to be ancient on Sunday. 31. Yep. It's time to buy denture cream and old people underpants. You know, when I was little, I was pretty sure 31 was mostly dead. As it turns out, it isn't.
Anyway, I don't care about all that. You guys, check out this insanely hot man I married:
So I'm going to be ancient on Sunday. 31. Yep. It's time to buy denture cream and old people underpants. You know, when I was little, I was pretty sure 31 was mostly dead. As it turns out, it isn't.
Anyway, I don't care about all that. You guys, check out this insanely hot man I married:
| Am I lucky or what?! Also, he's huge. 6'4". I know, I won the man lottery. |
I got the pictures of our little Halloween dress-up party from my sister, and I thought I'd post a couple since I can't come up with anything else good. Blame the disease.
That wrist thing is something I got off Etsy ages ago. I could probably make the same thing myself if I really wanted to, but I kind of think it looks better with just one instead of a matching set. After all, it's not like I don't have enough things going on in this outfit... Oh, and I would normally look a lot shorter next to Patrick, but I happen to be wearing 3" heels in this picture.
I love closet diving. I need to get some sort of display thing for all my jewelry and scarves. I can never find anything! And I forget I have a lot of stuff because I can't easily see it.
I'm so full of chocolate. Dear God. Patrick made us hot chocolate from this Fran's stuff that he indulged me by buying the weekend Kim took off (we made a trip down there for a farewell chocolate-ing), and OY is it ever rich. It's good, but wow do you not need a lot of it. We ended up putting the extra in a container in the fridge because neither of us could face more than a single mug of it. Urg.
I've been reading the tenth volume of the editorial histories behind Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and Silmarillion, and there was originally a character in The Silmarillion that had my last name! This is what it said: "And the children of Manwe and Varda are Fionwe Urion their son, and Ilmare their daughter..." Even Tolkien thought Urion was a cool name! haha Too bad he changed it. I had to email my dad proof of it and then call him to make sure he got it. He's the only person other than me who would think that's astoundingly cool. I come by my nerdiness honestly. It's genetic. I was able to use The Silmarillion for about ten book reports growing up because no one ever believed a kid had read it. Hah. See, it pays to read stuff that most people think is too dull to ever slog through.
I found Gurglepurr on top of the shower door this morning. WHAT THE HELL, CAT.
| HOW?! How did he get up there? That ledge is like 1.5" wide. I do not understand this. |
I'd gone into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wasn't even paying attention, then I noticed a swishy motion out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and THIS was staring at me. After I took this picture he stood up, stretched, wandered down to the end and back, then hopped down like it was no big thang and sauntered into the living room to haul himself up the kittywalk (which is a giant, multi-tiered cat climber hung on a door) and deliver a sermon about nothing to himself and anyone who might care to listen.
This cat is clearly insane. And also immune to physics.

Post a Comment