Latest Movie :

TMI Tuesday - Naked!

1. What do you wear to sleep in?

Silk or cotton boxer shorts, I don't like my junk flopping around too much, but easy access is a must.

2. Do you ever walk around your own place naked?

Of course.  Especially early in the morning as I'm getting ready for work and the house is still asleep.  after the girls are awake, I cover up. 

3. Have you or would you ever answer the door naked?

I've done it for shock value with an old GF and a few times with my wife, but never for the UPS guy if that's what you are hoping for.

4. What part of your body do you like to be on show? Why?

I like my legs because I run and cycle a lot.  My shoulders are also coming in to shape because I'm finally getting back in the pool.  I'm in shorts a lot but I haven't moved to tank tops, they are always too tapered and I'm not quite tapered yet.

5. When sunbathing how much do you bare?

In my backyard? Nothing of course, but wait, I don't have time for sunbathing.  I'm the pasty white guy on the beach in the t-shirt and the tan line mid-thigh from cycling shorts.  I used to tan more, but I get horribly  bored just laying in the sun.

6. Have you or would you bare all on a naturist (nude) beach?

Not yet, but it's more because of opportunity than policy.  On my honeymoon my wife went topless for about 10 minutes until other people showed up on the beach.

7. Have you ever flashed your bits in public? If not would you if it turned your partner on?

I did some streaking in high school but mostly on the back roads of where I grew up, and usually while wearing a ski mask.  Just stupid high school stuff.  I'd love to do more public playing, but it has no appeal to my wife.

8. Have you ever given a striptease or has anyone given you one? Did you enjoy it?

I did, but let's face it, it's just not the same when a guy is doing the dancing.  It collapsed in to a giggle fest.

9. Ever gone skinny dipping? Alone or with others?

yes and yes!!  I love swimming naked, it really is the absolute best way to do it.  I've done a lot of laps in my condo pool early in the morning, and spent some wonderful time with an ex-GF in her dad's pool.

10. Do you like to look at naked people or do you want show off your nakedness?

I'm a blogger, of course I like to look at naked people (http://advizortoall.tumblr.com/).  Do I show off?  Sometimes, for certain friends.....

Bonus:  Sexually speaking, what’s the furthest you would go with a partner in public? Have you had sex in public? 

Wow, I've wanted to do so much.  I gave a GF an orgasm on the bus, I love making out in the park in the summer sun, I'd die for a movie theatre blow job, and when a friend of mine visits my corner of the world she wants me to make her cum in the alley behind my office. I might oblige her. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger