Latest Movie :

Not dead, I promise.

Sorry for the lack of posting, y'all. When I'm not crazy busy with work these days, I'm either sleeping or trying REALLY HARD to relax. The husband and I had a lovely 4-day weekend together due to the holiday and me needing to take a day off work last week because of going into overtime. It was wonderful. We just hung out with the kitties and played video games, slept, etc. Patrick said it was the weekend of horrible looking food. He kept making these scrambled egg (or tofu, depending) and couscous things with veggies in them, which were delicious but looked remarkably like vomit. I did not mind this. I never mind when someone else cooks for me!

Aaaaand we're past Labor Day, so hopefully this weather will go back to being its normal cool, drippy self! It's not that bad, just in the 80s during the day, but that doesn't mean I like it. We have not once needed to use that air conditioner we bought a couple months ago. Figures, you know. But if we hadn't bought it, the temperatures would almost certainly have been in the 100s. The weather is ornery like that.

My phone maintained last night that it was still Saturday in Shoreline, where I live, but everywhere else it was Monday... I think said phone is full of wishful thinking. This new Blogger interface is strange. I might like it, but I'm not sure. I suppose if I actually posted more I'd know if I did or not. :p

Belated happy birthday to my father! I love you, Old Wolf. You're marvelous.

I hope you're all well and gearing up for fall! Or spring, if you're reading this in Australia (I'm looking at you, FH).
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger