Neighbor
Boss
Worker
Choir Boy
Employee
Dad
Mom
Sister
Brother
Comedien
Counselor
We all play different roles, we wear different hats and flex from one to another. But then there are times when we take on darker hues and speak in a different voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She arrived home and e-mailed me, asking permission to cum before bed.
A simple request that I am usually quick to approve. It was 5 minutes until a knock on the door would begin a meeting.
A simple request that I am usually quick to approve. It was 5 minutes until a knock on the door would begin a meeting.
Me: I wish I could be there to guide and direct.
her: I wish you could be here
Me: I would walk in to your room and without a word, press your knees back to your chest, press your bullet deep into your ass, and begin fucking you relentlessly.
more more more more
her: and I would moan and groan with delight
Me: deep and hard.
OH FUCK!!!
her: fill your ears with my words
Me: I can see your cunt splitting open for me
dripping wet
aching
tight on my cock
her: and your name
I am open and wet for you
Me: fucking you like a whore, no smile, no conversation
just cock and pussy and fucking.
her: gripping your cock
hard
milking it with my cunt
no conversation needed for that kind of fucking
animalistic
urgent
Me: until you explode around my shaft and I pin you to the bed by the neck with my strong hand.
her: almost violent
and definitely explosive
Me: past almost
past urgent
past fucking
past passion
her: yes, yes, yes
I want that
that total desire
beyond reason
Me: I do not want sex, I do not want love, I want FUCKING.
I want anger returned in pussy form
I want the danger of losing control
her: all of my anger centered in my core
Me: I want fear in your eyes and cum in your cunt.
her: and directed to you
Me: slapping
thrusting
pinching
biting
ripping
tearing flesh and soul asunder.
FUCK ME!!!!!
her: I WANT YOU
TO TAKE ME
FUCK ME
Control Me
Me: cum for me whore
her: Make me yours
Me: cum over your hand
your fist
your tongue
your tits
her: Gigi is working hard for me
pressing on my clit
Me: FUCK GIGI!!!!
her: I can't fuck Gigi; I am full of the dildo, full of your cock
I close the door to ensure privacy in my last two minutes before the meeting begins
Me: you will cum for me within seconds of answering my call.
but not a second sooner.
are you ready?
are you????
her: nearly
I cannot speak
there are too many children around
Me: do not say a word
my meeting starts in 2 min
ARE YOU READY?
The video connection is made and her face appears, but she is wasting precious moments typing
her: ready
you want to just watch
and me not see you?
Why this discussion when I can almost hear footsteps outside my door?
Me: now!
I have 1 minute
you said you were ready
seconds only now.
CUM WHORE>>>> CUM!!!!
Her voice tightens and her breathing stops, lungs clamped shut by body spasms that overwhelm her. Her mouth opens and the most wonderful, guttural, gasping sounds make their escape.
YES
very well done
you are allowed 2 additional.
her: in time, just in time
Me: I must go.
her: two additional! You are a kind Master
thank you
There is a knock at the door and my meeting begins.


Post a Comment