Latest Movie :

Doris don't live here no more, y'all.

Patrick has been getting calls from someone in Georgia who is deeply convinced that he's some 80-year-old woman named Doris. In spite of him telling her that he is not, in fact, said Doris.



*ring ring*



Patrick: Hello?



Old Lady: Doris? Hello?



Patrick: I'm sorry, you've got the wrong number.



Old Lady: Oh, I'm sorry. Goodbye!



*ring ring*



Patrick: Hello?



Old Lady: Doris?



Patrick: *sigh* No, you've got the wrong number still.



Old Lady: Darn it!



*ring ring*



Patrick: I'm not answering that.



Message played when calling his voicemail: Hi, this is Patrick. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you.



Voicemail: DORIS! Can you call me back? I need to talk to you.



This has been going on for a while.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger