Latest Movie :

Latest pieces in progress

I took sort of a group picture of the latest items I've been working on. As you can see, one is not finished. The two canvases are, but it seemed easier to just photograph them all together. (Obviously I then changed my mind and took pictures of the finished ones separately as well.) The rest of the stuff is on something called canva-paper, basically canvas that isn't stretched, and it comes in a sort of sketchbook format, with multiple sheets. I'm trying out some new ideas before I commit them to stretched canvas. The ink sinks in much better with actual stretched canvas, but that is for when I've figured out which direction I want to go. I'm aiming for a more organic feel, hence the colors and plantlike emphasis. Hope y'all enjoy!

Works in progress
Sketch 7
Sketch 8

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger