Latest Movie :

Depressed and pissed today, but I bought new makeup yesterday.

Green, sort of a teal, and black
Remember that tree I drew a while back? I had the idea of trying to do the same sort of thing on my skin with eyeliner. We shall see if that actually works or I wind up looking like a drunk who somehow got hold of a Sharpie. The green is a pretty thick pencil, like the blue that I used for the previous dots, and the shimmery teal is a thin pencil. I got a sharpener that fits both fat and thin pencils, so no more dulled tips for me!

If this doesn't look retarded, I'll show you a picture. Probably not tonight though, I'm not feeling my best. Emotionally unsettled. I'll be fine. But I don't really feel like creating.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger