Latest Movie :

Vaccinate ALL THE PEOPLE!

This was at my local pharmacy when we went to pick up our prescriptions yesterday:

Amen. I miss you, Allie Brosh (whose art that is).
Patrick will be out Friday evening auditing The Nutcracker (put on by the Pacific Northwest Ballet), which he will be playing on Saturday, so I will take the opportunity to finish off the last gasp of my Christmas shopping. All that remains are some stocking stuffers and gifts for Patrick and my brother-in-law. I kind of hate buying stocking stuffers because it is so hard to get something that isn't tacky and cheap but will fit in a stocking (no ski poles) and won't make you poor (diamond jewelry). And one can only have so much lotion. I mean, I enjoy lotion. But I don't want to fill someone's stocking with it. Or, like, plastic barrettes. Sigh.

Hopefully ideas will come to me as I shop. A girl can hope.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger