Latest Movie :

Music composition and.... decapitation perfume?

Hello, lovelies. How was everyone's weekend?

Patrick and I spent a lot of time these past couple of days trying to write music using our piano, and we got a considerable amount accomplished. It takes a long time to come up with something that sounds right, so we only have a few measures done for each of two songs (harmony is a challenge!), but it's interesting and I'm really enjoying it. For some parts I have a really definite idea what I'm after, and others I'm not clear on how I want the music brought to life. I'm learning a lot, and I'll share when we've finally got something completed.

In other news, I saw this in an advertisement the other day, and it gave me the wiggins:

The Most Hideous Perfume Bottle Ever
Nicki Minaj, the rapper whose name so classily decorates this abomination, has evidently released a perfume (don't feel bad if you don't know who she is; I don't really know anything about her myself other than she's a rapper who wears insane clothes and worse wigs). I don't know about you, but this would scare the daylights out of me if I saw it coldly staring at me in the middle of the night from across the room. Or worse, right next to me. I'm pretty sure this thing would find a way to slowly crawl up next to you while you sleep.

Furthermore, it appears that the spraying part of the perfume bottle is... her neck. So, what, you twist off her head with its creepy plastic hair and spray the mist from her neck stump on your skin?! What psychopath came up with this?

I do not want to know what this smells like, but I'm pretty sure that if it's your cup of tea, the authorities might want to investigate you...
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger