Latest Movie :

Monday Fitness Update 2013 #1

OK, enough of this eating, this binging on cookies endless and cocoa bottomless. 
Enough of saying yes and actually enjoying food, enough already! 
It's 2013 for goodness sakes and it's time to get serious.

Confession:
The eating season has done it's annual magic.  I'm up 10 pounds.
That is the bad news.
The good news, I have had a wonderful holiday season.
From starting my new job in October to Halloween with a killer costume, a successful Thanksgiving, a terrific Christmas (I didn't have to cook or clean or host or buy plane tickets), and tomorrow is the last day of 2012 and I'm ready for a fresh start on Tuesday.  Seriously.

So let's be honest.  I've gained weight and I'm ready to start losing it.

Come along with me

I'm going to keep blogging about my fitness and nutrition issues on Mondays.  I'd love to have others comment if they've made any goals, but you don't have to.  Health and Nutrition and Fitness are very personal issues.  Eating is tied to family and work and emotion.  Nutrition is tied to time, energy, finances, and socioeconomic class, and Fitness is tied to body image, time management, family support, and current health issues. 

My biggest challenge is eating.  That's really my only challenge.  I like to eat.  I eat too much, to often, for the wrong reasons, and when I'm bored.  And I eat the wrong stuff, like the batch of "36-hours 'till New Year's cookies" I just made.

I'm not huge on New Year's Resolutions, but I'm all in favor of goals, even when I have a hard time reaching them.  If I don't try at all it will just get worse, and I just bought all these new 36 waist paints.  I can't afford to gain the weight back.

Some goals for 2013

Fitness Goals:
1 - Run a Sub-50 min 10K race in three different races.
2 - Complete a sub-2 hour 1/2 marathon.
3 - Weigh less than 200 pounds for 26 of 52 weeks of the year.
4 - Do 10 unassisted pullups (this is tougher than it sounds)
5 - Have a planned workout 5 days a week

Talent Goals:
1 - Finish my Christmas story with illustrations
2 - Finish T&S and have someone else read it.
3 - Take banjo lessons for three months, see what happens.

Reading Goals:
1 - Read 1 book a month for fun. (books on tape count as 1/2)

Sex Goals:
3 orgasms a week.  At least one with someone else.

Travel Goals:
1 - Go on one really good trip with just me and my wife.
2 - Plan one good family trip that doesn't include my extended family.

Oh, and I want to have more money in the bank at the end of the year than at the start of the year, but NO, I'm not going to tell you what those numbers are, but let's just say that Warren Buffet isn't concerned about his spot on the Fortune 500 list.

So that's it.  I'm going to post this list on a new page on the blog, just so I can see them and keep them in mind.  I will use my Monday posts to give updates, so, if you are just here for the sexy stuff, pick up your readings on Tuesday.  LOL.

What are your goals for the year? 
What help do you need from us, the great unwashed masses?
What do you want to do?










Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger