Latest Movie :

I have a cold, and I'm not feeling very creative.

So in the meantime, please enjoy these pictures of Monkey being irked that I was in a bunch of water and she couldn't come sit on me.

Why are you sitting in the tub?
Can I sit in this? Looks suspicious.
I can stand on the edge! Precariously.
This is called a bath bomb. It fizzes and gives you silky, good-smelling water.
I got mine free, and it was called Twilight. Note the sparkles, haha.
After bath. All is right with her kitty world again.
Not very attractive last picture, but hey, it's hard to take pictures of yourself with a cat on you. And also with the sniffles. At least Monkey was pleased. Happy weekend, everybody.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger