Latest Movie :

Flash Fiction - For Reals.....

Attention...well, Everyone!!!

RAM the  Sunlover is hosting Flash Fiction Friday in just two day!!!

Go to his page, pick up the picture and the prompt, and get to writing!!

http://ramthesunlover.com/2012/11/flash-fiction-friday-challenge-for-11-30-12/

Starting next week, and for the foreseeable future, I will be acting as host and picture picker and such nonsense.

I'm excited to take on a new writing challenge and just hope to carry on the grand tradition started and supported by so many others.

While I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's take on this week's prompt, I'm once again asking for help in gathering "interesting" pictures that spark storytelling and give us something to start with.

I have created a special TUMBLR page where I will be gathering pictures in my wanderings.  I have set it up to accept submissions to get your ideas in to the mix.  I will be curating the pictures that go on the site, but send me the stuff you want to write about and we can get them in the queue.

This is going to be so much fun!




Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger