Latest Movie :

TMI - If I only knew then.....


TMI Tuesday: October 23, 2012

Thank you to the TMI Tuesday reader who submitted the following THEN AND NOW questions. He wanted to remain anonymous.
1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17 year old you?

How little there is of it...  As a faithful chruch boy, I was taught, we were all taught, that staying pure until marriage would be rewarded with a life of connubial bliss and nights (afternoons and mornings) of intimate bliss all in the pursuit of "oneness" and procreation.    And while it is bliss when it happens, it doesn't happen near as much as they promised.  So now I doubt their other promises as well.

I would also be surprised and in complete denial as to the mundaneness of it all.  So much is made of it, of all of it, the quest for virginity, the passion, the romance, the pleasure, but then we realize to out toal dismay, that it is all much ado about nothing.  It can be wonderful, marvelous, but it causes arguement, fights, recriminations, wanderings, resentments, joy, pain, but in the end, it's just something else to fight and fret over. 
2. What one thing might shock that younger you?

How tame my sex life was, even at it's heyday.  No sex swings, no threesomes, no blindfolds, no.....I'm a little surprised at how little I care about going to hell for what I've done, or what I've wanted to do, and that none of it bothers me anymore. 

I'd be shocked if I told my 17 year old self that I've strayed from my marriage, that I've made other women cum in person and on camera, and that I've sent pictures of my cock through e-mail.  I'd be shocked and, frankly, appalled, but then I'd go to my 17 year old's bed and stroke one out at the thought.  In the light of morning, I'd watch the ice grow thicker between my parents, and realize that I wasn't shocked at all.  Just a little disappointed.

3. What part of the younger you’s (not necessarily at age 17) sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia?

The ability to cum and cum and cum and cum and stay hard for days at a time.  I miss the sense of adventure in trying to touch a new breast, or caress a tight young bottom for the first time.  I miss the sweet naivety of a 17 year old who thought he had things figured out and that the good guys won in the end.
4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?

That list is long and sad, but I shouldn't complain too much.  i have more sex now than many of my long-suffering friends.  I thought I would be more adventerous, more "late night sex on a train" instead of "be quiet you'll wake up the kids" quickies.  I wanted to stand naked in the kitchen and have her strip for me as I brought her dinner and then watched her eat.  I wanted more adventure, more variety, more fun.  But, even as I write this, i realize that I probably just wanted some pussy and wan't sure what that even meant.
Bonus:  Give your 17 year old self a piece of sexual advice.
  1. Buy real lube, your hand and cock will thank you
  2. Women want to cum just as much as you do.
  3. Be bold, all they can do is say "No."
  4. Never force the issue if they do say "No."
    If they change their mind it will be wonderful, if they don't, it's a felony.
  5. All women taste wonderful, they just taste different.
  6. Help her cum first, but if she gives you the go ahead, take it.
  7. Don't keep score.
  8. Quickies are fun, but 24 hours naked in a bed-n-breakfast will never be forgotten
  9. You don't have to be so gentle, she's not going to break.
  10. Have more fun, feel less guilt, kiss more women, love more, judge less, and spend the night.  Making her breakfast is the sweetest meal of all.
————-
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger