Latest Movie :

Celebrity Sex-a-thon!

1. Who is your closest celebrity look-alike? And, who do you think is sexier, you or the celeb?

All of the celebrities that look like me are in radio, so no one knows who they are, and believe me, if they look like me, radio is the best place for them.  Years ago, when sporting an ill-advised mustache, I was compared to Ron Cey, but I never liked that one and it make me feel old to “Cey” it now.

2. Who is the hottest male AND female celebrity you can think of? And, if the opportunity presented itself would you have sex with them?

I’ve heard this question asked before, and I always debate the meaning of celebrity.  The main question is, “Are we including models, who are selected purely for their physical beauty and have become famous because of winning the genetic lottery, or, are we talking about people who have become famous for other reasons?   If we are talking about models the choices are obvious, and most of them work for Victoria’s Secret:

Some of my favorites are….
Laetitia Casta (blast from the past)

Heck, the list could go on forever.

But what about celebrities that are famous for something besides being pretty?
You can find magazines that give you lists:  Maxim is probably my favorite.  They have a nice variety of professions.  Athletesare well represented, you can even specialize in Olympicathletes.  Actressesare always being ranked, this lists makes me feel old since I’m older than the oldest woman on the list.  You'll also see that the youngest lady on this list was born on July 22, 1992 (Selena Gomez) and the oldest was born June 15, 1964 (Courteney Cox).  I like 93, 80, 79, 61, …..  the list is too long to even go through in a meaningful way. 

Who do I want to sleep with?  Not all of them (I can’t stand Angelina Joli, ugh, puke , hack, blech), and many of them I’ve never heard of.  I love Keira Knightly and Anne Hathaway.  Without even finishing the list I’d put those two near, or at the top.  They are beautiful and seem nice, and yes, if I could, I would have sex with them.  But that’s assuming that they would want to have sex with me, so, you see, uhm, the question is moot.

3. What celebrity do you fantasize about, but wouldn’t admit it to your friends?

Do you mean, like, do I fantasize about Rosie O’Donnell in my most private hours?  No.  All of my celebrity crushes are very hetro-centric, and, if I talked about this with my friends, would be perfectly acceptable.  I do not have a secret crush on Ryan Goosling, no matter how much my MFM fantasy comes in to play.

4. Have you ever watched a leaked celebrity sex tape? Who was it or were they and what did you think? What would you have done differently if you were in the video with them?

I have always thought that Paris Hilton was a beauty, and I watched her tape on a loop for months.  I still think she is one of the prettiest skanks in town, and, given enough penicillin and good medical care, I would fuck her from here until Christmas.  And, for all the haters, she makes $100,000 just to walk through the door of your party.  I’m guessing that you had to bring a cheap bottle of wine to get past the bouncer of your last BBQ.

5. If you are in a relationship, is there anyone your partner knows that you have the ‘hots’ for and they give you the okay to be intimate with? Who would be there’s?

My wife knows I have a thing for Keira Knightly and Anne Hathaway, but would not be pleased, perhaps amused, shocked, and entertained, if I had sex with either of them.

6. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose and what would you give them for dessert?

Richard Branson, Vladimir Putin, or the aforementioned Knightly/Hathaway pairing.  Of course, I’d put Orson Scott Card, Isaac Asimov, Stephen King, Ray Bradbury, Andre Scholtzineiten (sp?), Steve Martin, Earl Scruggs, and of course, my blogger friends, who are sexy, funny, smart, witty, wonderful, beautiful in many ways, braver beyond words, the best friends a man could ask for, entertaining, insightful, and almost always much too far away for my liking.  I could start listing them but then I’d leave someone out and I can’t stand making them feel sad. 

Oh, and I’d like to have dinner with my mom again.  I miss our outings.


Bonus: If you were offered the million dollar indecent proposal, what would your answer be and why?

I would not sleep with Robert Redford for any amount of money.  I hate the taste of dry leather.  

And, a million dollars doesn't seem like that much any more.  It would only by 1/2 of my brother-in-law's house, and it doesn't even have a lawn.  For $5 million I'd do just about anything with anyone.  
Why?  
  1. It's just sex
  2. Money doesn't make you happy, but I'm not happy now, so what's the difference.
  3. Prostitution should be legal so I could donate $500K to the Hooker Defense Fund 

————-
 How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!


Happy TMI Tuesday!






Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger