Latest Movie :

Kinky Sex - Give me a number!!

Kat, of Prowling with Kat fame, is hosting a monthly Sex Blog Chain, and I, again, am the broken link in this chain.  Maybe not the broken on, I'm the link that falls to the floor when you trip off a piece of chain to length.  i hit the floor with an unruly clank and am kicked under the shelves with the flick of a steel toed boot.

This month's topic is "Kinky Sex".  Maybe i didn't get around to it since i don't have kinky sex at home.  Kink is not her thing.  She likes missionary, doggy, and occasionally 69.

"But Wait!" a friend of mine said, some people think that both 60 and doggy are "kinky."
"True," I said, "But we are horrible arbiters of kink since we like it and now call it normal."

So I leave it to my readers to decide, some of whom put the Marque de Sade to shame, while others are good church-going boys like myself.

Where are you on the scale?

Find the # for the first item you think is "kinky."
Give us a number and a short explanation as to why you landed where you did.

And, let's go easy here, Gay and Lesbian sex are at the bottom just because any coupling can do any of the behaviors listed, and....
YES, we could debate endlessly about the order I chose, and
YES it tells you a lot about me by reading the list,
and NO, you are not my psychiatrist, but analyze me anyway.

GIVE ME A NUMBER!!

Freya pointed out that several fun activities were left off the list. Well, I warned you, and refer you back to the "good church-going boys like myself".  I'm as pure as the driven snow and as clean as a newborn babe, i just happen to have all you perverts as friends.  :-)  Best friends ever!  So all the new entries are in RED.  Are you happier now Freya my friend?

1
Doing it on your wife's friend's bed while they are on vacation?
2
Sensory Deprivation (mask/hood/ear plugs)
3
Fellatio
4
Cunnilingus
5
69
6
Doggie Style (not anal)
7
Reverse Cowgirl
8
Clitoral Toys (vibrators)
9
Penetrative Toys
10
Toys attached to power tools
11
Pregnant Sex (she’s due in Oct and SOOO hot)
12
Bondage
13
Anal with fingers, any position
14
Rimming
15
Anal with penis, any position
16
Facials (cum on her face)
17
Threesomes
18
Moresomes
19
Group Sex
20
Humiliation Games
21
Fetish Play (geez, this list alone will go forever)
22
Dom/Sub interplay
23
Orgasm Denial
24
Latex
25
Forced Orgasm
26
Pain Play
27
Spanking (Hands only)
28
Spanking (Tools included)
29
Wax
30
Ass to Mouth penetration
31
Water Sports (pee)
32
Blood Sport
33
Furrbies  or Furry Fandom
34
Orgiastic     Balloon      Popping  (3 separate links)
35
Gay Sex – How does this rank?  Does it rank differently for gay men or straight?  Is it kinkier to be gay or to be straight who tries to be gay?
36
Lesbian Sex- Is this on the same list? is a bi-sexual woman kinkier than a lesbian? As with men, is the kink in being gay/lesbian or in crossing over when you are straight?  

I updated 33 and 34 with some links.



And, I 've just gotten word that FFF will be back next week.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger