Latest Movie :

I have to get something done

I've been out of work for too long.  I've lost the ability to actually do things, to get things done, to stay focused and wrap things up.

I'm working on a client proposal today and am struggling with focus issues.  I've spent too many days in lazy conversation with wonderfully sensual friends and bloggers who have kept me interesting in many things, none of which involve much thinking above the waist.

So, today, I'm trying to get something done. and then again tomorrow, and then Wednesday, and Thursday.....  you get the idea.  I need to finish my proposal and I have an interview tomorrow for another job (yeah), and well, I just need to get back to work.

Write me if you want, I'll get back to you, soon, I promise, right after I finish the next section.....

Have a good week!

Advizor
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger