Latest Movie :

TMI - Another birthday?

I've had a strangely busy and oddly calm week and I haven't blogged a bit.  So here is my barely there TMI post for the week.

`````````````````````````````


1. What star sign are you?

ANS: “Do not Disturb”

2. Do you believe in horoscopes?

ANS: No.  Seriously people, can we let this one go?  I have friends that laugh me to scorn for going to church who won’t date people or buy furniture based on the LA Times horoscope.  PLEASE…..

3. When is your birthday?

ANS:  What’s the next question, “What is your mother’s maiden name?” and “What is your Tax ID #??”

4. What's the worst birthday gift a partner has given you?

ANS: Gift certificates that never happen, and the blindfold that is now considered, “Too kinky.”

5. Are you organised when it comes to other people's birthdays?

ANS:YES, I never miss forgetting them. 

6. How do you normally celebrate your birthday?

ANS: I’m the dad, I’m lucky if I get a card.

7. If you could be one age again what would it be? Why?

ANS: Either 17, when I discovered my confidence and dance skills in the same year, or 24, when I had my first real job (money), my first car (transportation), and my first girlfriend (possible sex then, actual sex if I went back).  I was probably at my best my senior year in college when I lived back east and had everything figured out.

8. What would be your ideal birthday treat?

ANS: Realistically?  A small dinner party with friends that I get to choose without the spouses I despise.  I get to pick the menu and have my brother fly in to make it.  I then pick the movie, the Jacuzzi, and the three women who get to join me in it.  OK, I kind of lost track of the “realistically” part, but hey, it’s my post.

Bonus: Tell us your best birthday memory?

ANS: I had my first date 3 days before my 16thbirthday and she held my hand. One girlfriend flew me to San Francisco.  Once I spent it with my mom watching movies and eating out between showings, and once John took me to the mountains for a fishing trip where he didn’t make me fish, and he just let me read, run, hike, and he did all the cooking.  His GF and a friend joined us the 2nd day for dinner (no sex, again, but that was OK) and I had a wonderful time.

Bonus, Bonus: May we see you in your birthday suit? (post a photo)

ANS: No one wants to see that.  Staying fully dressed is my gift to you.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger