Latest Movie :

May is Masturbation Month, who knew?

I don't know if there is a committee somewhere that declares these things, but if there is, I want to be on it.

Tomorrow starts Masturbation Month, a celebration of self-love, I wonder if Kleenex has explored sponsorship possibilities, there is money to be made.

I, for one, am going to play along.  My goal will be simple, an orgasm every day.  That's not a big deal for many, for some of my friends that would practically be abstinence, but I've been in a bit of a gratification funk as of late and it's time to ramp things back up.  We talk about TMI, so maybe this is it, but I want to get back to the basics, to claim what's mine, to take that extra long shower, to lock the bedroom door, to "Be all that I can be."

If I get lucky enough for sex, than that counts, it's an orgasm a day, it is taking time for pleasure and making sure that I am getting enough of it.  Priorities can come and go, we are busy, distracted, we let little things like sleep and eating get in the way of what is important.

But what gets you going?  Like many men, I wake up hard and happy, swollen with the joy of a new day.  Is that enough, or do you need something more?

I would love to hear from men and women in the comments about what swings the mood the right direction.

Do you look at porn?  Tumblr?  Twitter?
Do you think of someone specific?
Do you know them in real life?
Do you have a physical relationship with them?
Are you reliving memories or creating fantasies?
Are your thoughts about the taboo (gay, rape, BDSM, incest) or vanilla?
Do celebrities turn you on or do you fantasize about real people?
Do you think of me?

What turns you on when you are alone and letting your mind wander?

Inquiring minds want to know.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. oncall sex for life - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger