I was excited to see that they've got a new Hunger Games trailer up. A lot of the footage is identical to the previous one, but we get a few new glimpses this time around.
Thanks, Lainey. Very interested to see this movie.
We watched
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan last night, and it was hilarious. I love me some
Star Trek, but the acting from the vast majority of people in this movie was laughably bad. Also, people were evidently wearing food as clothes. Patrick and I started adding our own lines, which made it all the more fun.
 |
| Why is this guy wearing bacon as sleeves? Maybe they were missing food so much that they decided to make their clothes look like it? I don't know. Being stranded on some rock that's infested with satanic-looking space earwigs will make your sartorial decisions start to look concerning after a while. |
 |
| "I will avenge you, Bacon Sleeves!" |
 |
Patrick: Why is that guy on the left wearing a stretched out waffle sling? Me: I have no idea, but it's kind of making me hungry. Mmm, waffles. |
 |
| Kirk can't figure out why Kirstie is even in this movie. Neither can we. |
 |
| "I know none of you plebeians have read Moby Dick, but I'm going to quote lines from it anyway because the screenwriters couldn't come up with anything better and I'm not being paid enough to ad-lib." |
 |
| "Why is everything I own RIBBBBBED?" |
Post a Comment