![]() |
85-105 words "...crystalline..." |
Where are you?
I’m not sure, but I’m kind of happy.
Darla, you have to tell me, where you are?
Why?
So I can come get you!
But I don’t want to leave, I’m warm and soft and it’s such a pretty pink.
Darla! Snap out of it!
I don’t want to go, I’m surrounded by color and light, and it feels so good….I think I might cum
What?
Ooooooh, Frankie, I’m going to cum Frankieeeeeeeee!
Darla!
Oh Frank, it’s wonderful in here.
Where is “here” sweetheart?
Frank, I think….I think I’m in my vagina!
Frank shook his head and strapped her to the gurney and patted the ambulance door. Another batch of crystalline meth gone bad. What a waste, and a pretty one too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Commentary to follow, if I get to it.
I think the picture is pretty, but it didn't lead me anywhere for a while, but now?
Well, let's just say a news story and a pretty girl gave me a tragically good idea.
Go visit the other players at the button below, and if you aren't writing yet, well, you know what to do.



Post a Comment