Say what?
Do I have too?
I did not want to go to work today but I did....it is really getting to the point of insanity at the office......Some of you know why...I will elaborate more when I can post more about it. All I can say is fuck a rama man!
I did not want to go to my docs apt today....I had a doc visit last Friday and today was a follow up to that and so I had to have a few procedures done.......yes one was the ol scope shoved up my ass.. ...it was kinda strange as he was training a new intern and he was talking to him about what he was seeing....so it took longer than usual......YIKES! But I was a wiling model and I guess it looks good.....But I do have to have a colonoscopy next week just to be on the safe side.....YUCK!
Well Happy Tuesday....... at least the weather is quite splendid :-)

Post a Comment